Thursday, February 18, 2010

7' HOOKER!

Bob, Last spring I purchased a 7' Local Hooker spinning rod from a dealer of yours on Cape Cod. The salesperson assured me I was going to love the rod and it would fish unlike anything I had ever used. He was right. It's one of the finest pieces of equipment I own. Light, responsive, cast like a dream, very sensitive. Needless to say I am thrilled with this rod.

I own an 11'6" fiberglass surf rod which is okay but there is something missing. The Local Hooker rod is a real pleasure to fish with, whether I'm catching fish or not. I'd like a longer rod for the surf on the Vineyard. I fish the rip at Wasque and the rocks at Squbnocket and I think I would benefit from a longer rod, heavy enough to throw 8 ozs. I looked through your online catalog and noticed you build 10' spinning rods, but it seems 2 pcs only. Any chance you'd make a 1 pc??

No comments:

Post a Comment