Thursday, February 18, 2010

IMPECCABLY PRODUCED...

Bob, I have purchased three of your rods to date from Quaker Lane Tackle and my fishing partner has purchased three as well . Each of which has been matched with Accurate reels both conventional and spinning .

I frankly cannot envision a better set up for east coast game fishing . Each of your rods has been impeccably produced and is visually impressive to say the least .

However , I had my first opportunity to land a very large blue shark with one of the acid wrapped models and I was amazed at how stable and secure the rod felt during the one hour fight. It never tended to twist or move around under the load and performed perfectly throughout . There are times when the performance of a product does not justify the hype . Your acid wrap design does everything it purports to do and more. Thanks, James Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment