Thursday, February 18, 2010

SATISFIED CUSTOMERS

I received these e-mails yesterday:

LONG ISLAND NY - I found out about local hooker rods from my father. He stumbled into a hardware store and saw your sweatshirts. He got me one because he knew i would love it. Then i found out that you made rods. i had to have one. Now i have just ordered my third. I grew up with Lon Wanser custom rods from Seaford, Long Island. Now that i have used your rods i find no rod to be better. I took your acid wrap cod fishing this year. It was light, however. it had no problem taking 20 pound double headers. I also have one of your spinning rods which i use for bass and bluefish. I have not seen a rod that can beat a big fish fast like i have with yours. Just the other day i had about 30 stripers on it up to 33 inches. All on surface plugs. The rod was an absolute joy. It cast very far and had plenty of backbone. Also after all of that the rod looked like it had never been used. Great rods, keep up the great work. Everyone should have a local hooker. Get Bent!!!!

WESTPORT CT - Bob - Picked up the rod from Nick this past Friday and fished it for the first time yesterday. Totally loved it as it works awesome for fluking except all I caught were a couple of Sea Robins and a short a Fluke. Really nice balance of stiffness and bend. I had a Shimano Torium 14 on it which matches pretty well while I wait for my Avet SX to arrive. Two guys at the Marina in Fairfield commented on it. I told them about your web page and the you actually answer the phone. Send some stickers or brochures and I will get them out to folks at the town marina here and help you sell a few rods. My friend Eric and Kevin were discussing if it is possible to build that exact rod as a two piece rod? We travel and it would be helpful. Chris

GET BENT soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment