Thursday, February 18, 2010

LOVE MY HOOKER!!!!!!

October 13, 2009 Bob, Thanks for coming out and fishing with me at the secret spot! I've learned over time that there is more to fishing than just catching fish! It's about sharing the sport with other people and teaching someone else not just to fish but how to catch the wiley little buggers. It's also about sharing a certain bond with really good people around you. Anyway, this has been a really great couple of weeks for me with over 220 fish caught! You said it best the other night "Mike you ain't rite" referring to all the fish I had caught that one night. With totals in the twenties and thirties on most nights I fish, I would like to thank you for making such a great line of rods. It's relieving to know that I can fish with absolute confidence in my gear! Thanks again. And last nights total was 36 fish with 4 nice ones mixed in...(lol) From Mike ...LOVE MY HOOKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment