Thursday, February 18, 2010

PASSION & LIFESTYLE

Bob, Fishing to me has always been more than a hobby. It is a passion and a lifestyle. That's why four years ago I became manager of Orvis Outlet Cape Cod. Getting a new fishing rod is like Christmas morning, and this year Christmas came early with the addition of my new local Hooker 7' 15-30lb action rod. Aesthetically it was stunning from its graphite reel seat to its deep blue and silver wraps, the cork grip was perfectly sized to give the instant feel of power and agility in my hands. The cast ability that comes from a perfectly spined rod is second-to-none. From the beach this 7' was easily out casting much longer rods and with more accuracy. From beach to boat to jetty this rod does it all, and the years of adventure I know it will provide are well worth the moderate price tag. Fish on! Todd N. Gray Manager; Orvis Cape Cod

No comments:

Post a Comment